Wednesday 18 July 2012

Dream Diary: Number One 18/07/12

Hello fellow readers.

Initially I did intend to blog every day providing fellow readers with my witty outlook on life and my personal opinions on various items and thoughts. But as the days drone on I realised it's much more harder to fit in a set time for blogging. My personal excuse is I went away on camp for 3 days, I'll blog about that later :) and I also got sick before and after camp :( don't know if I should be happy that I wasn't sick during camp or sad I got sick twice. As a matter of fact I'm still sick now so no luvo pictures unless you like a red nose, oily hair and flaky skin...

On to the topic of this blog. For those of you that know me in real life you'd know I dream a lot. 



Typically the average person dreams 2-3 times every night but rarely do they remember their dreams. For me, I tend to remember them in the mornings and as such will recount them on this blog every time.

My dream from last night was the same strangeness as my other dreams. Often the dreams will make utterly no sense when I'm awake but during my sleep it'd seem as if it was totally normal occurrence. In this particular dream I was married to a male, I don't think I ever saw his face which I would have liked to see, knowing who I possibly would have married in real life. Me and my husband were constantly having arguments so I'd often hide away to one of my male friends who had a wife and child of his own. I went to their place and he was always so caring, giving me coffee and biscuits calming the bubbling hysteric me. One of the reasons me and my husband fought was due to this male friend I kept running to every time. Funny that I only ran to him cause we were fighting all the time and we were fighting cause I kept depending on a man that wasn't my husband > <. Anyways the strange thing was, every time I went to the guy's house his wife and kid was always very nice to me, not suspicious of how affectionate her husband was treating me. 

On one particular day where I was bubbling and talking to my male friend after an argument, the male friend started coming on to me. He was getting fairly aggressive but not like rape style... just trying to hug me and kiss me. As I pushed him off I ran into his cupboard and there I found 10 woman all human looking in the wardrobe with hollow eyes. One of them had their hand dangling off barely connected by electrical wires... They stuttered their words and sparks came out of their bodies. From the commotion I caused by entering the cupboard the 'male friend' found me and pounced. With my back pushed to the ground I feared for my life when one of the woman robots pulled out a long sharp knife. I closed my eyes and the woman drew down the knife and placed it inside the warm human flesh. I heard a scream in pain, opening my eyes I saw the male friend dripping in blood from the impact of the knife through his main arteries. 

Later I find out.... (I don't know how I came to this conclusion... things just end up making sense in dreams) that the guy was a bit of a psychopath and he created human like androids to satisfy his crave for the female touch. He also adopted a son and passed it as his own who his 'android wife' gave birth to. It was all very credible and one of my better dreams.

Thank you for reading the long post. 

Stay happy! XoXo ♥♥♥♥♥ Miwari

1 comment:

  1. ohh 2-3 dreams a night? I remember 0.5 of a dream each day probably. haha. This seems like a good idea.
    I heard that dreams have meanings to them, but I'm not sure what your dream means. It sounds cool, but kinds scary at the end!!

    ReplyDelete