Friday 31 August 2012

Birthday Time: Sennnaa Rinnnaa

Every year on a particular date a certain someone will be a year older!! Unless you are born on February then ehh you'll only age every 4 years.

On this particular special day it was my close friend Sennnaa's 20th birthday.


Her birthday is 3rd of August but we did the celebrating on the 2nd as the 3rd was exclusive for boyfriend.

Preparation:
1. THE PRESENT - A combined gift set with Crystal and Max. 

I personally prepared an assorted mask pack (dodgy picture taken from phone)


Crystal got the glamorous CHANEL nail polish.


And Max was forced to complete the set with  10 assorted macaroons cause it's something you really can't go wrong with.... and Sennnaa loves it!


Plus we threw in a card. Now who wouldn't want such an awesome combined gift??

2. THE GLAMORISATION
Before going to any birthday party one must always look proper and well dressed :D. I used my Garnier BB Cream (which I will do a review on soon), urban decay liquid eye-liner, SASA white eye-liner, CHANEL mascara, Shiseido P7 lip stick on my cheeks and lips.


As you can see on the right picture I have my fat blonde patch when I start my part from the left.

The Venue: Partying hard at Seoul Ria!

Photo Taken from Seol Ria website
And by party I just mean eating lots. But it sounds more exciting if I say we're partying... My personal dish was Ox Tongue which was fairly nice but a bit too salty and the texture was a bit too chewey. Not the best Ox Tongue.

Some photos from the night



Can you see me in the back?

And just the girls ~ ~

LOL TOILET PAPER ON BIRTHDAY GIRLS FOOT


AND TO finish off I'll upload the pic's MISS SENNA took with my camera.

Sennnaa and MAX

Sennnaa in all her glory
 As always stay happy and if you're not already happy. Become happy. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank Miwari!
    & OMGSH! i did not know i was stepping on tissue....roflz!

    ReplyDelete